Saturday, July 21, 2007

woa woa. telling people to leave my blog??
LOL?! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER HAD ANYONE COMING TO MY BLOG AND TELLING OTHERS TO LEAVE OR HE/SHE WILL HURT MY READERS.

JOKE OF THE CENTURY. I'M SO LAUGHING HARD HERE.

ryan's been my bro since pri school...yep..yosuke, i know him.
lane, i know her too. though i don't talk to them much.
hell yeah. im not perfect *yawns*
but who cares? we're not born to please all of you. much less to even you.
like i said...this is my blog...and you can go on yapping all you want..but the ending conclusion, you'll only make yourself look more like a fool...

keep whining about how you know my friends. how bad i am ...
hmmm. get this fact right..i don't know who you are (and i have no intention to know whatsoever), you claim to know me.
i mean,


SO?????

with an attitude such as yours...sigh ...since you don't observe the basic respect on my blog by putting an "identifiable" name, i don't think i should as well.

my observations and guesses ;

1) you are a girl.

2) you have a bitch attitude.

3) you backstab a lot. you like to act innocent infront of other people and get them to hate the person you hate

4) you are very young. or your character is. whatever the case is. LOL.

rather than wasting your time on trying to get my friends to hate me...
go fuck a soft toy. it'll do you some good.

No comments: