Saturday, July 21, 2007

the sillyness and childishness of people.
why keep flaming me? oh my. trying to agitate me? trying to make me feel depress?
or trying to turn away all my friends and readers?
all i can say...you have failed pathetically.

hmm..im no pro in english but i think i shall elaborate on the points that gave me the impression that you're nothing more than someone with nothing better to do or with no parents to guide you with morals and manners. sigh.

1) you talk like an uneducated person, you know?

2) oh stop saying how pathetic i am. if i do, i wouldn't be living life happily like i always do.

3) well what are you reasons for disliking me? hmmm? actually, you gave yourself away.
but but wait, i still don't know who you are? but i fathom that you're a reader from someone else's blog and took the trouble to search for my blog or, you're someone i know(or seen before)

4)admit it...you're leading a very sad life...with no manners nor even the tolerance the size of an atom...

5)you seek to bring me down by saying how pathetic i am. i dont see myself that way..that's all that matter right now...but but, i pity you. you know that?

and lastly...i'd be happy if you'll continue to tag your meaningless comments here cos it greatly interests me to see how pitiful you are.


lets make a trade. you entertain me, i entertain you back. hows that? ;DDDD


and and, for your info. i enjoy typing a lot. \m/
in any case...grow up...sigh.



No comments: