Tuesday, July 31, 2007

moved to a new house.
my old house, avon park at woodleigh.

been living there since i was 2 years old.
cant bear to leave there actually but heck. the new generation is here. my new life. a different destiny.

now why the hell am i being so sad over this ._. I MOVED. I SHOULD BE HAPPY. RAWR.
but but. i still miss it. been living there since i was a toddler ya know?

owell.

many things happened during the period of time i was offline from the internet community (yes. many)
im not gonna tire myself by replying to some no-life people whose only interest in going online is to behave anonymously and in an uncivilized manner. whos laughing now?

me.

this coming saturdays' gonna be another day to look forward to. we're having another jamming session. anyone interested can just give me a call (if you have my number) or just tag here. :DD
we'll just be practicing some usuals and trying out some songs.
time will be from 4 to 6 pm.

:DDDD we're still an amateur band.
everyone, work hard (:

No comments: