Monday, August 27, 2007

heard that lane lost her phone.
hope she gets a new one or some good samaritan will return it.
>.> perhaps im giving false hope. im never good at cheering people up.

first off, I got to improve my english. recently, my peers have been treating me weirdly(urgh) cos I realised, I really do talk differently. a lil bit of weird accent and I sound like a gossipy lady.
.________________.

ok so what the hell am I supposed to do? I already messed up my english O level oral(FIRST TIME THAT EVER HAPPENED) and I'm nearly going down into depression.
shucks. =\

not a great day on satuday. I hurt my fingers due to excessive drumming. I miss my anti-vibes. Those are the only ones that can insulate the shock vibration from drumming(my style of drumming is pretty much different from many)
used to complain that it was heavy but after many months, the weight of the stick does not determine ones drumming capability.
gotta save up.


O levels, EE KEH RUKEH?

<3 you too

No comments: