Thursday, August 23, 2007

in the past xiaxue and kennysia were the blogs i read most and i savoured every word that comes out from them.

now, its just kennysia.
im not gonna elaborate much further in case somebody pinpoints me out as another disgusting blogger. heck, that someone might even call me bhb for even thinking he/she is gonna blog about me, a nobody. (hmmm...i am a "somebody"...i believe in myself...somehow...amazing isn't it?)

well...though i didnt really specify who on my previous paragraph, i think its pretty obvious though.
i thought, oh seems interesting to read(the blog). nice personality. nice manners.
till OH. it went too far and i got influenced(somehow), in my daily life and the internet.

kenny remains the same. i love his blog. his way of handling things. his vision...his thoughts...you may think hes a nerd for having a side-parting and wears 3 quarters but just because he doesn't have a face like Jay or Kai and hairs with long fringe, doesn't mean hes no good.





ok im fucking done >:(

No comments: