Thursday, August 2, 2007

had my english oral prelim today ...
im not sure if i screwed it up or not but heck. ima just gonna be confident bout it :DD

past few days...ok fine. months then. pretty short of cash. having money problems(and its darn hell getting worse)
dudes, its not that i dont want to take from my dad but do you know the guilty conscience that lingers when im asking them for money?
im already trying my best to focus in my work. i just lost all my 5 year series while moving just when i found them ?and now i had to pay for so much stuffs.

its fucking getting worse. if i have the money, i'll pay.

sheesh.

owell, can't blame them too much. i know you peeps have your own difficulties in meeting your quota of funds for the eoy chalet. its not as though i dont wanna chip in but look. im really having problems. serious ok?
zzz

No comments: