Friday, August 31, 2007

teachers day today. went to school pretty early.
in the first place, never intended to...but with the surprise party and my chinese paper fees, i had to go. =.= sigh.

performance, i don't know if i should laugh or not.
other than a few who sang pretty well.
solo category were all good, group theres only one and its the duo at the last segment of the group.
you people really made me cringe like hell, rather than make me laugh. (i tried to laugh politely but its dam too sucky that i eventually had to hide my face in between my legs.)
but nice try though for starters. at least you people had the guts to go on stage.


went to watch 881 today with dear.
feiz and jason came back to school. lol after that they went my house to slack then took bus and mrt to dhoby ghaut.
went food court to eat...i had my ee mian. quite nice actually. haha

then dear texted me asking me where i was. met her at the ticket booth then bought the ticks. feiz and jason went off after that...then dear and me went yamaha. after junhuangs comment, i decided to get a cheap stick. saw my anti-vibe on the shelf...but was on budget mode. sigh
bought 5A nylon tip. pretty good grip...

and gawd. 881 is magnificent. its darn nice. i give it two thumbs up and 10/10.
walked dear home after the movie....so nice. she waited with me for the bus..haha <3

my post is starting to be all about every little thing i do. hahahaha no more fanciful language(did i ever do that before?) ....hmmms will improve next time.

cheers all~

you are more dumb. haha love you.

No comments: