Tuesday, August 28, 2007

today, i shall blog about my dear sister.
no i don't consider her as my sister. i don't have a sister with the likes of her. calling her sister is just a stupid term i got used to.

something happened 5 min ago which really made me laugh. made a few fried eggs, she saw it and wanted to cook too.
knowing her stupidness which always lead to damages on wok and other stuffs. and i always got the blame, so i cautioned her to use the utensils and stuff with care and she replied OH PLEASE. I CAN COOK BETTER THAN YOU.

yeah, considering you dont cook often and you suppose your F&N cooking knowledge enables you to cook top-class food? bullshit.
i actually lost my tounge to comment further and went hahahaha and she mimicked me.

fact is, the only dish she knows is smth which she calls, BOMBAY TOAST. with that recipe knowledge armed in her memory, she reckons she can cook very well. OOO.
FYI ITS CALLed FRENCH TOAST. lol you don't even know the name of the dish and you're telling me you can cook better than me? what shit is that?

you can only cook one dish, i tasted it before and it tastes horrible. do you even know that a few times, i actually prepared the daily meals? some of the dishes were done by me. do you know? no. but why would i even bother to tell you? hahaha


this post is written just to release some of the frustrations i had from this so called sister of mine.


haha if im dumb, doesn't that make you dumber? <3
loveyoutoo (:

No comments: