Friday, October 12, 2007

By JASLYN! (:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

1) my personality is ever changing from time to time...

2) being a police officer was my dream.

3) i was one of the top scorer for chinese when i was in primary 1 and 2, now im a chinese D7 student =x

4) during my primary school days, i will at least have 1 crush and its always the monitress.

5) i used to have lots of nicknames in school. son of the pear, president of taiwan, shambler, legendary son of the pear..

now, i'm simply just a pear. haha

6)i was a super nerd with pants pulled up high. i was disliked throughout my school days, even now.

7)im a TKD exponent since primary 4. got my black in 2oo6'

8 ) im not a virgin =x

I tag : peiyi , wanjing , shalyn , jialing, beni , yolane , yanting , gu juan

No comments: