Wednesday, October 3, 2007

was a lil bit bored after doing my maths sum...so here i am...
went thru some of my song collections in a folder.
2 years, 2.45gb worth of memories in music.

its kind of hard to describe but it gave me a certain kind of feeling when i played "Dogfight" from the initial D anime....its like, segments of my life can be brought up thru the music, the feeling of being in that moment.

take for example, when i close my eye, Albeiro and Crosswise...really brings back many unwanted memories...though the negative effects are no longer that severe, i still feel a sting of pain just reliving those memories.

but hell. on to something interesting i came across today in a forum.
kinda common for this kind of thing...

It's no surprise that woman speak in another language. They are subtle creatures, sneaky, devious, and say things in code. It's time for men to break the code of womanese!

For your reading pleasure, bold will be the woman. Normal text will be the explanation.

I'm not looking for a relationship right now.

TRANSLATED: I don't want a relationship WITH YOU. Don't even BOTHER trying to go out with me since I am saying that a relationship with you and me is already not going to happen.

I don't think of you in 'that' way.
My goodness, are you ugly and a sexual dud!

I think of you as a brother!

-OR-

You remind me of my brother!
I would consider sex with you to be incest.


We were both wrong.
But you were more wrong!

This recipe didn't turn out how I expected.
I burned dinner.


Have you had time to...
Stop what you're doing, get up, and do it RIGHT NOW!

When you get a chance...
Do this immediately!

I hate to nag but..
.
I want you to get off the couch now!

Of course I don't mind paying for myself.
Cheap date!

Let's not rush things.
I have other prospects.

I'm not ready to settle down.
I sure as heck don't want to settle down with YOU!

I enjoy the single life!
I enjoy not being with YOU!

I need more space!
You're becoming undesirable and unattractive.


I'm focusing on my 'career'.

My training and studying for my career is extremely boring and tedious yet more exciting then you'll ever be.

Let's just give it some time.
You're not high on my rating list. You're good insurance policy if a better prospect doesn't show up.

I like you, but...
I don't like you at all.


Honesty is very important to me.
Only tell me what I want to hear.

I only like you as a friend.
I'm not attracted to you.


We need...
I want...

Can you call me back? I need to...
I just need an excuse to get off the phone. I didn't want to hurt your feelings so I LIED BLATANTLY TO YOUR FACE. Oh, and have a nice day!

How about you give me YOUR number.
I'll add it to my trophy collection of guy's phone numbers - pathetic guys who want me but I don't want them!


I'm not upset...
I'm upset.


Do you love me?
I'm going to ask you for something expensive...

Am I fat?
Please tell me I'm beautiful.

I love men who take charge...
Pay the bill, you chump!

This is going to be a challenge.
This is going to be a problem.


I met with some challenges today.
I met with some problems today.


This girl is so challenging to me.
This girl is so problematic for me.



well, what do YOU think?

iloveyou, linda (:

No comments: