Tuesday, October 9, 2007

was everything just a fleeting dream? it all just changed after meeting me on our 1st day.
i know im not good looking, im not particularly good in anything but im trying my best.

the period of time when i needed you the most.
its almost the same as last year...i was so afraid history was going to repeat itself again.
you didn't gave me the chance to even be your friend after we broke up, and the reason was because you didn't want to give me false hope...
i accept that. but even before we broke up, you already started treating me like that.

i don't know what this "weird feeling" is but i really can't accept the fact that its all over.

i really don't know what to do now.
and neither do i know what to want you to do.

love can't be forced. why must it even exist in the first place.

No comments: