Wednesday, October 31, 2007

left with only SS, PHYS and the MCQ part of Comb.Sci

been nervous ever since everything started...rushing and rushing all the bits and pieces of things that i had to remember...i actually memorised my QA notes 30 min before the start of my chem paper, 1/4 of mole concept the night before chem paper...it was only till 4 am that i actually hit the sacks.
i guess its only thru emergencies that one actually pushes itself above our normal working limit.

like what Donald Trump said on his book...we humans actually work at 50% of our capacity when we could have been at 100%. But this 100% only happens during urgent situations as people don't seem to realise their own potential...

im so gonna buy the TRUMP -Kick Ass book ...... (i forgot the title actually. opps.)
read the first few parts of it at Kunokuniya(I FORGOT THE NAME AGN.) at bugis.
sent dory home after that...

had my chinese paper today and and....gah. don't wanna talk about it...just hope that the marker will be lenient towards my simple usage of the chinese chars



and after reading this post, searching for errors to the best of my extent, i realise its all about myself, what i did and what happened to me today...
will try to update with more INTERESTING stuffs next time.







mai xiang wai wai. :DDDDDD

No comments: