Monday, February 8, 2010

It was a blessing in disguise

The night before, I had no sleep for the entire shift. Right after my duty ended, I headed straight to Sengkang for Ultimate frisbee. Reached Ernest's house and his parents offered me their holy healthy breakfast. I hated mushrooms and vegetables but damn, the ones they made were delicious.

Ultimate Frisbee ended, I took a cab home to wash up, change and went off to meet my girlfriend for shopping and movie. I was whining like a betch throughout cos I was sweating like mad. Took a few pictures with my love @ Haji lane before proceeding back to Bugis for the movie.  (I was only pretending to be whiny for that part)

Movie was spectacular, wasn't exactly slapstick humour but Tooth Fairy is more of a family movie. I would rate it an all well round movie, with a couple of laughs and an alls-well-that-ends-well theory.

Went to Hang Qi's house for steamboat @ night and the food was good too. Went pass the old MJR and the feeling was nostalgic, having to walk the same footpath I took to school every morning so long ago.

To sum it up, Red Bull saved the day. It was a fun and lovely day. Thanks to my Parents, Gf and fellow friends and doods.

No comments: