Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Went out to meet Kw & V for the evening yesterday. Its amazing how a simple meal can lift ones mood.



ok, maybe not that simple.

but anyway, we went for the arcade later on for my virgin serious attempt on the Drummania machines. Turns out to be better this time..since my arms & legs have improved on their independence.



But what stole the show for my evening was the new battlegear 4 machine. It has a clutch control! how many arcade driving simulations out there have a feature such as this?!
Its cool, overall, till something else newer comes along.




 Went to a coffeshop with raphael after work near my house. Had some coffee table talk and my mind is cleared now. Thanks bro.
Took a cab back and since I had an unopened red packet with me, decided to tip the cabbie with extra 4 dollars. Wished him happy cny.

Sometimes, making others smile is the best medicine you can ever get to your daily headaches.

My mood and spirits is equivalent to the energy this song projects:

No comments: