Thursday, February 25, 2010

its never ending.

on a brighter note, I've decided to ****************************************
also, tomorrow I'm going to *****************************************************
but what if ***************************************************

well?

perhaps i'll just ****************************************************

Optimism. It is needed to solve solutions.
Goals + Optimism = Success

Goals in the absence of Optimism is bullshit. Might as well don't achieve anything at all.
Its just like Darkness is the absence of light.

oh wtf am i talking about. stfu stfu. sheesh.


And to my dearl lil gf yuanying, cheer up! You've been overloading yourself lately. I know your problem and I'll be there with you. Stop giving me the sadface! Its contagious!
you have to SMILE.SMILE.SMILE.SMILE.SMILE.SMILE.SMILE.SMILE.SMILE.SMILE.

(:

i don't mind making a fool out of myself. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: