Wednesday, April 4, 2007

got caught for hair today. im seriously getting lazy to even care about it soon.
might go to school tomorrow in wake-up hair, get caught again, fringe to be cut by mr lai ,fight back, mr lai whack me then i suffer concussion then i wake up in the year 2045 and mr lai would be an old fart by then and im young as ever. hahahaha!

anyway, went to school extra early to do some self studying. figured i have to start by minor stuffs like that. stupid melody rang and went for assembly. sat down, after the flag raising, mr lai announced hair check.
i was like OMFG .SHIT. mrs lam personally came down frm the 2nd floor to give me an attire and grooming check. i swear, it makes me feel as though im from the zoo or something .
usual, fringe. zzz
she wanted to send me to mr lai to have my fringe cut but i persistently refused and added a WEEEE bit of hostile tone in my words... no effect @.@
haha. but she eventually gave me another chance so i should be grateful and ...not cut my fringe but comb it up tomorrow! hahahahahaha!

miss deary lots >.< haven't met up with her for a long long time. band practice today, spent my hours reading dilbert in the library and dozed off afterwards. after that went to band room to accompany my mates. percussion sect. was noisy and jasmine broke down after repeated request for them to pay attention and just shut up. =\ do feel a bit sorry for her though.

anyway, was supposed to DO something after band but time constraints, everyone have to go home and hesitations on the funds required, we all went home. ARGH. and i told my dad we cant have family dinner which we always do every tuesday! what a waste.

CO got a silver. pressure on band. AIM for gold my mates. a miracle can happen if you aim for
it !

<3 you baby!

No comments: