Tuesday, April 10, 2007

NIGHT TIME. TIME TO SLEEP .

nothing much happened today (again) went to church for the drum class, did part of my chinese essay there ..had a quarrel with sis. shes always forgetting things, switching off the fan, tele, water tap( and its running full force) .dam pissed, the bill came and it was $701. showed her the letter and she was like "oh" .i mean wtfux lah .cant you show a bit of concern.

then i hid the my computer wires before i left the house. she called me while i was on the bus but i pretended my mic was spoilt and remained silent. well, if you're ever reading this, too bad for me cause you found out that i can be completely heartless and hostile if you ever smash my things again. mind you, i will retaliate if you ever dare to do anything .you're not the only one in this world who knows anger so stop threatening me as if you can overthrow me.
i can be the most dangerous person in this house, i warn you so don't test my limits.

came home, decided to sleep in my room cause i didn't want her to use my comp late into the night. she got pissed and said she won't lend me any of her stuffs again.

and people smile at you only when they need you .

<3 you baby. miss you so badly and i got so much stuffs to share with you .

No comments: