Monday, April 16, 2007

haven't been in a very good mood lately.
either others are avoiding me or i'm just being plain stupid and paranoid.
school and church.

late for service again but heck. had to sit at the last row. shalyn didn't reserve a sit for me... listened to the pastors' sermon...kinda intrigued by it.
ok enough about church stuffs.
doyls got LDG so i went for my bible study ...and then doyle msged me telling me that the meeting might be late so won't be going lan afterwards...went to katong villa myself and signed into zion..
play dota awhile then doyle called me and asked where i was...hes on the way to zion and i was like =_________________________=

played a lil bit of CS .got bored but continued ..then went back to church to observe the drums class. haha thats all. msged baby abit.

<3 deary (:

No comments: