Saturday, April 7, 2007

YES. GOT MY PHONE BACK YTD. hahahaha .

all i had to do... talk to mr lai ..explain to him...then he told me to go find mrs poh as he was busy making preparations for the anniv rehearsal ...then explained to mrs poh that 6th of aprils a good friday...cnt expect me to come back to school to collect phone ...
got it back, but battery FLAT. LOLS .

went to IKEA today. brings back childhood memories... remembered the last time i went there was like years ago ..10 years ago i think. time goes by and it can never be altered. sigh.
blink of an eye, im 17 already, going 18.

went back ..wanted to buy icafe frm the vending machine ..saw sis in the pool as i passed by. haha then walk towards the bbq area ...bought my drink, a small boy came up to me, say a girl in purple swimsuit called me and i was like huh. lol followed him ...then the boy told me the girl say i shuai. diaoz. then saw daryl's lil bro. i was laughing so hard inside lahs. "i've investigated the matter already. i just now interrogated her and she say she didnt say anything bout you. so you can go away "
i cant help but resisted the urge to laugh out loud and shout "YOU ARE SO CUTE"
then justins lil bro told me the girl say she wanted to have sex with me. this lil kids are so adorable. oh yeah, almost all of them are my childhood enemies younger siblings. don't see them around anymore except troy, whos grown up into a pleasant boy.

that sums up for today. =DDD

<3 you deary!

No comments: