Monday, April 2, 2007

OOOKAE .

i know today's APRIL fools day .and ...also our 3rd month anniversary <3
special ehs .the 1st of every month. hahaha ...

lets see. she was the first one to fooled me. omg lahs. really tio scare >:(
details of it ...well wont say. muahahaha .

nothing pretty happened much lately. i think my condos fogging of the rubbish chute is dumb. instead of killing those roaches, it drives them out of the chute and INTO our homes. a dozen were dead by the time they got out, just a few centimeters away from my room..the chute's just outside my room. argh .
but many still got away, and breed. fuck them all. i swear they've gone tougher and resistant to pesticides and all those fogging. pestbuster better be doing something to improve their arsenal of #%@& .

thats all for today.
happy 3rd month my sugah baby! <3

No comments: