Thursday, April 12, 2007

ROARS.

got into trouble in school again .sigh. but managed to slip out of it again. must say that Mrs Lam was very generous to let me off this time and im grateful.
and i found out something after i just got out of the shower and blowdried my hair.
IT HASN'T CHANGED A FREAKING BIT! HAHAHA!
its just a shorter version of my previous length. HEHEHE!

thruout my period of depression, deary was supporting me morally and cheering me up. she never fails to make me smile . x)) there, a smile. hahahah! *hugs*

went to see zhengjie at the wushu compy, it was being held in my school. hes absolutely freaking COOL. im so impressed ...almost flawless. zhengjie, jia you! we will always be your fans. =DD


drums yesterday was interesting. i realised i improved a lot when i tried some basic beats. what really worked out was my empasizing of each and every beat. (:
now im working on following the guitar and keeping a constant inner clock.


<3 baby! miss you so much! hehehe!

No comments: