Monday, September 24, 2007


actually, i told myself that i won't blog about it while in school.
but yeah, if its something that others should know, i believe it should and it shall be that way .
to let people know that im such an attitude guy(to you, and some perhaps).

played chapteh, accidentally kicked in the wrong direction and it hit amandas face. ooo. i apologised. i was extremely apologetic. but you gave the wtf did you just do.
so ok, nvm.

recess, i went to apologise again but lo and behold, you cut me off and said "bu yao fan wo" in a most mean tone.
i get the message, its you with the attitude problem, not me.
if you read this or anyone from my class do, this is my fucking blog and i do what i want.
the last time it happened on minweis blog, this time it is my blog.
you can't accept what i blogged here, get the fuck out.

i don't really care if some of you are gonna anti me, fine .
i'd say, GO AHEAD. i don't care bout 5C anymore. except for the minority who still chat with me , i really appreciate you people for being so tolerant of my behaviour sometimes,
and i know i speak in a very different manner, say, my accent, but you don't have to harp on it.
i don't really fancy the way people criticize that im trying to act english like.

BUT THIS IS ME. i can be silent at times, i can be mad at times and i can be like an ogre if i want to.

so stfu and wear a mask if you can't keep your emotions under control.


and for gawds sake, don't bring your personal matters and emotions out of your comfy home when its got nothing to do with us and unleash it upon US.

you might as well stay cooped up in bed with your bedroom slippers and yawn like a prat.

No comments: