Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the feelings were kind of weird. not in the awkward sense, just that, i feel empty...only with thoughts of linda. just her. shes my only happiness now...my only support.

i humbly confess that i'm in a very weak state, opening up my feelings and thoughts to people around. school, outside and at home. its the first time after bottling up and being oblivious of my jackass attitude. people can't stand my arrogant and naiveness .

but linda did. as well as others. my gf, my exes, my friends and my family. i love them all.
to all my ex-gf, i apologize if i've been a bastard all these years. but the past is the past. we all learn from mistakes. please, if you have any regrets, forget them. drop it if it doesn't exist anymore since theres no way history will ever repeat.

im trying to change...trying very hard to .

ok so for today. woke up...pretty early. dad wanted to bring me for breakfast.
went to the coffee shop near my school to eat fishball noodles. i swear, the Zhu You Zha IS DAM BIG. the first one i ate was bigger then the 2nd i ate.
this is the 2nd one,
school was pretty good. improved in my results, but more effort needs to be put in.
;D thats all for today.



<3>
i will mug hard.
you mug hard too (:

No comments: