Wednesday, September 19, 2007

a couple more weeks to my O's.
just joined Nuffnang...hope i get enough viewerships to get and ad :DD
thanks all for the tags.

school went on pretty fine. drew some of my ™ drawings. one of them is shown at the top of my blog :DDD
went through a few modifications...i swear it looks nicer now.

was in school the WHOLE day till 8.30pm. kinda busy ...a lil bit of squabble between yaoming and me in class...but heck. I was just too sensitive perhaps. sorry ming (:
after school, went for physics practical remedial and shot off to chinese class. i failed my chinese =(
have to retake...again ... 3rd time already. ahh gosh.
wanling tutored me for self study till 8.30. thanks girl.
:DDDDD




something happened while wanling and chiulian(er, lol) was off to the toilet...
i forgot the earphones weren't my silencer earphones...and blasted my music...got scolded by mrs yong.
everyone in the library apparently turned and look at me, ITS FREAKING HUMILIATING. AHHHHH.


went home with wanling and chiulian afterwards. certainly hope it was a productive day...well it better be...haha
heres the one i drew ytd. LOL.
hahaha. got the idea while i was in deep thought...i remembered once, the comment made by feiz...bout the blood frenzy thing thing in dota...haha. i drew the simple one at first...then thought it looked too plain...went on to draw smth...tried to make it more "dramatic" and big in a sense...


and heres the other one i drew earlier today. hahahahaha
X DURIAN..!
its trademarked with my signature. lol
cheers all! (:

1 comment:

moii lovely land... said...

hello hello.. qiulian here. my name is not spelt as chiulian.. hahas.. is qiu..lol.. anw, it's ok..wahahas.. tc!! =)