Friday, September 21, 2007

night study today again. EXTREMELY tired. 30 min at the library, couldn't take it anymore. told wanling that im off to take a rest.

went to class, sat down and smacked my head on the table. immediately, i fell asleep. O.O
by the time i woke up, it was dark already...can't see anything at all...groped my way to the switch panels and offed the fan ...then proceeded back to the library. my whole body was numb...probably due to the bad sleeping posture.

haven't been msging linda these few days =\
sorry baby. >.<
managed to find the mini lamp which my dad bought from IKEA earlier this year.
decided to experiment with a different light bulb...hmmm
by the way, this one was actually a spare for the ceiling lights back at my old home. its freaking old..with no power saving thing thing and and..it generates a hell lot of heat and light..

even though it blinded my room (and me) with its brightness, i wasn't really fond of it. if its used outdoors, say a camping trip or where ever it is, it'll be good.
but for indoors, i prefer a better atmosphere and feel.
something...something...
something like this.
compare both, this one is dimmer. can't really tell it from the photo cos i was using my phone camera to snap it....
heres how the bulb look like...
i don't even know if it should be called a light bulb =.= it looks so high tech.
look at the insides. @.@
and then you look at this

=.= A Walk with Light Bulbs.

No comments: