Saturday, June 21, 2008


captured this shot while we were "preparing" to leave ecp after most of the group left for home. but we didn't. kaiwen, vicky and me sat down and had a chat with yinhongs mother. pleasant, she shared with us her life experiences and what the morales in life which she believes in and to quite a large extent, i agree :D haha

found this photo from zhenglins phone. this was the amount of damage done to us during the beach cleanup ~ sank into the quicksand. saved by the UBB. as usual, i look dumb. and yeah, moms right. long hair doesn't suit me.

did i mention i got a haircut today? i don't look like whats in this photo now ~

liangjian, me, vicky, nest, anghwee, zhenglin


babygirl, i want to be your mountain, your bridge, your punching bag or your pillow. don't be sad, for i'll be there. tell me now and i'll be there,

call me now and i'll be there,
sms me now and i'll be there 5 minutes later cos i always reply later than usual. :D
cheer up alright? you may be angry over some stuffs right now, but take a step back and think deep.
its just not worth expending your energy getting angry over such minor stuffs.
i love you. you are all that matters, to me (:


i realised i can't really compare the past sad stories of others to my own past. what are mine compared to utter 101% true love? when all i was, but a childish and immature student living in his own twisted dreams.



things are different now. wooo~ UBB!

No comments: