Sunday, June 22, 2008

i got my enlistment letter for national service yesterday. dad was like all smiles when he stepped out of the car to hand me the mail. hmm~

tored open the letter and saw:

POLICE ACADEMY


i'm like darn surprised and happy at the same time LOL. surprised as to why i got chosen (nest says its random, and its luck that i got it, cos i have the ba gua!) happy is that, i won't have to go all the way to tekong.

i love singapore.
i love my home.
i can be with my family, i can be with my girlfriend (:
i want to be trained to defend IN the country, not some other island...well thats just me...


i rid my unhappiness with drums. saw my nuffnang tracker. why are you still reading my blog?

pictures for grandmas birthday on a later post.

by the way, i've been receiving this sms from loads of people, even numbers i don't even know, regarding a certain patient in need of blood type AB+ (thats is a rare blood type). name of the contact person is Caili, 97838531
the patient is contracted with leukemia. requires 15 packs of that blood, 3 donors have been found so far.

i'm a blood donor myself, but my blood type is A+ so it won't be of much use to him. heres an emergency call out and notice to all, help spread the word. whether its real or not, i don't know but i'm not taking chances. save lives dammit~

No comments: