Monday, June 30, 2008

SOMETHING FISHY.

and the interesting part is, he wasn't removed even after so much publicity of his rude personality.
jason told me that the previous crew left the team because they couldn't stand the old man (whom i originally thought to be very nice. ) seriously, the whole organization can go nuts for all i care. won't be going back there anymore, not even a peek. haha

girl, just ignore the whole thing and don't reply back or shoot them back. its pointless.

just returned from the funeral parlour. bathed, prepped and going back there to jaga the place while my cousin sleeps beside his father.

the rest of this post are for those who are willing to read and know my family matters.

its extremely sudden. one minute he was talking and chatting and laughing with my dad, the next minute, hes gone. nothing can be compared to the grief of my dad and his beloved brothers family.

they had been working together even before i was born, started off a private company and going rich during that period of time. for more than 30 years.

years passed, economic times were bad. everyone was having financial problems. my dad and his brother held fast and pulled thru, even now, we're all struggling.
whenever my dad went overseas for matters concerning the buddhist society, my uncle would single-handedly manage the company himself, holding on till my dad returns.

he felt pains in his chest and phoned my dad. i think he had been suffering from that pain already, even before my dad came back, but he just pushed it aside. went to the hospital, the doc told not to move and wheeled him into the operating theatre. diagnoised 3 blocked arteries from the heart.

cleared one, 2 more left. before his third operation, my dad and i visited him to keep him company. we laughed, talked, joked and held hands. it was reassuring to see him still in good spirits.

a few days later, he went into a coma after the 2nd operation. and days later, he passed away.
leaving behind a wife, son and daughter.


and a great brother/father, my dad.


dad told me 5th uncle was a good husband, good father and a good brother to him. he never complained, never gave up and grew up with my dad. seeing him everyday at the office, solving problems and getting businesses together.

and now its just my dad. i slept in uncles office this morning, after a night without sleep, jaga-ing the funeral parlour while cousin weijie slept. felt a soft and gentle caress while i was half asleep.

it is sad. and i cry again.

too much grammar and vocab mistakes. gotta rush for time. ciaos.

thanks to my family and relatives for keeping together as one even in times of sadness.

the UBPKL gang, mentors and friends from SBM for keeping me company the night before the funeral. you guys cheered me up, even though most of you didn't know of my uncles demise.

and also to my girlfriend. i know you're very worried bout me, and people have been telling stories behind my back. you stood by me when everyone was against me, and you stood by me when i'm at my darkest hour. thanks for all the love you've showered me. i love you.


V said my character is one of those who hides sadness and displays happiness on the outside.
hmmm, i thought that sort of person is supposed to be you? LOL cheers mate, you are strong on the inside and out. you stayed happy for all of us even though you had a sad story going on.
for that, i admire you and i'm sure the rest of the PKL gang do. salutes~

No comments: