Tuesday, June 3, 2008

so previously, we had a jumble sale in which the amount we raised went past the target we set for ourselves. needless to say, it was a great achievement...haha
thanks to my gf, i had a shoulder to rest on when i was tired in the morning cos the day before, i had a jamming session that was from 11pm to 2am. everything went well, cept that all of us were dead tired.

the rest went home after the jamming. neo dissapeared after that =.= the only ones left were melvin, alvin and me (i kinda forgot the other doods name. sorry =\ ) headed off to the mac near mos. my, it was packed with people. chio bu galore~

but i only have eyes for my girlfriend...sooooo....... :DDD
no i didn't took any photos so don't ask me. besides, i looked dam shagged and unkempt till i hid myself in a corner.

slacked till 4am, walked out of the mac and took a cab home. wasn't able to tahan anymore...thanks to the cabbie unker..drove dam fast and chatted with me also. hehe buddha bless him. reached home and slept till 6am when my mom splashed water on my face to wake me up...so in all, only had an hour of sleep. argh. bathed and decided to go without blowing dry my hair...dad fetched me to shanyou and when i was there, tried to work around but, =\ too tired and i was like a zombie crawling around.

too much stuffs to talk about already. i'm lazy. ahhhh.
and here i am, blogging blah blah blah.

i seriously mistook maddox for an old fart. visited the wrong website for the past 5 months. dam.

No comments: