Tuesday, June 24, 2008

i managed to capture a shot of these beautiful clouds as i passed by circuit road after dinner with my parents.


so anyway, grandmothers birthday 2 days ago. wasn't able to blog bout it yesterday cos i was out with my girlfriend the whole day, and i was pretty busy today as well...had to attend a drum clinic in the evening..



dam, Dom Famularo is impressive. the thing that seperates him from other professional drummers is that he plays with feeling. reminds me of Yoshiki of X Japan. but other than that, he motivates and inspires me deeply. truly, i am humbled just by his words and personality.

this is the second drum clinic i've attended. the first was some christian drummer which i forgot his name. err, lol.


i'm lazy to caption the photos but, i'll start with 2 very adorable photos of my aunt and uncle.

cheese to the camera.


CHEESE TO ME.





i'm a bad photographer. all i did was to photoshop to enhance the photos. hahaha


unhappiness? yeah, its all me. i've done you too much wrong to apologise, so go farm your new life and don't bother me.



i'll be working at the Music Labs Studios! sundays only. hahaha. cool~ first working experience in a studio. wow wow wee wow.

No comments: