Tuesday, June 24, 2008


didn't sleep the whole night. watched The DaVinci Code. it was awesome...the awe of history and mystery, totally love it~

i guess what brings the both of us together, would be music. our similarities and our understanding to the art. not seeing you everyday doesn't strain my heart, in fact absence, is the essence of faith and trust between us.

perhaps it might sound stupid to all of you, but it does strike a deep meaning to me. matter and humans, 2 different things.

if matter doesn't fall, it weakens.

if humans don't fall, it strengthens.

think what you like bout me, for those who hate me. i live my life, i know the friends and people who are genuinely pleasant at my presence, and those who are not. if you can behave in a way that i think you are a friend to me, i may or i can, do the same to you as well.

its 5.36am right now. dad scared the living shits out of me while i was watching the movie by suddenly appearing beside me asking me why i was still awake. i had my earphones so i wasn't able to hear anything from the outside.

and his shadow sort of zoomed from my front and i got startled by him from the back.
like this:

\O.O/

those 2 strokes represent my arms. serious, i did had that reaction. =_________=
i wish blogger had GillSans Bold and MS Gothic fonts. it'll make things look much classier....

random thoughts, being kept awake cos i can't stop thinking of my girlfriend.

...

am i being too mushy? =\

No comments: